Jeanan Yasiri Solutions, LLC helps you catalyze your organization and people through change. We get people to the table, facilitate thoughtful discussions and derive the collaborative answers you are searching for.
Identifying when partnering with another organization makes best sense for you and your customers. Assessing the landscape, facilitating the dialogue and planning to make it happen.
Engagement and Communications Strategies
- Communication strategies and events that instruct and engage diverse audiences.
- Convene teams of diverse stakeholders prepared to address complex issues.
- Manage focus groups and dialogue sessions from start to finish -- construction, facilitation and reporting.
- Event, conference and curriculum planning.
- Philanthropic and community development models.
Project Management / Program Development
- Create programs that address health, human service, community and educational interests.
- Explore public / private partnerships.
- Develop patient advocacy, vulnerable patient and other customer service initiatives.
- Design strategies for multi-cultural and linguistic outreach.
- Conduct trainings on issues including service quality and change management.
- Design forums that inform, engage and educate general and professional audiences.
Corporate, Foundation and Individual Profiles and Histories
Our award winning associate, Doug Moe, prepares histories and profiles of people and organizations that are commemorating career or other milestones. Whether a published book for sale, an article for your industry or an organizational keepsake, these books and profiles keep the stories of people and places alive forever. Currently being written is Autobiography of former Governor Tommy Thompson and a history of the Edgewater Hotel in Madison, Wisconsin.